Difference between revisions of "Ubertooth"
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
The Ubertooth One is commonly used in penetration testing Linux distributions with [https://www.kismetwireless.net/
The Ubertooth One is commonly used in penetration testing Linux distributions with [https://www.kismetwireless.net/ '''Kismet'''], [http://www.wireshark.org '''Wireshark'''], [http://www.nrl.navy.mil/itd/chacs/5545/flying-squirrel/download '''Flying Squirrel'''], [https://www.kismetwireless.net/spectools '''SpecTools'''] and it's own first party [https://github.com/greatscottgadgets/ubertooth/wiki/Build-Guide '''Ubertooth One tools'''].
Revision as of 20:04, 1 March 2016
- RP-SMA Connector
- CC2400 wireless tranceiver
- LPC175x ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller
- Full-speed USB 2.0
- Full duplex 2.4 GHz transceiver
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy support
- Approximately 220mA max current draw